As a future healthcare leader, you will present complex information to peers, patients, and leadership. For this assignment, you will imagine that you are a healthcare leader working at the US Department of Veterans Affairs. To complete this assignment you will create a poster board that will be shared at the next American College of Healthcare Executives conference.
- Visit the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs website and review the evidence maps.
- Next, review the following article under Brief Reports and answer the below question. Perceptions of Providers and Administrators in the Veterans Health Administration Regarding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- What is the intended purpose of the study?
- How does the research questions/hypotheses address the problem as detailed by the researcher?
- How does the content in the purpose statement and research questions define the methodology used in the study?
- How was the data collected and analyzed?
- What was the benefit of using the selected statistical test?
- What was the outcome of the study?
- What was the sample population (effect size) and was it adequate?
Once you have reviewed your selected article, locate four additional scholarly resources. These resources should be on the same topic as the article choice and must come from another reputable resource (CDC or Census.gov).
Using the research that you have gathered create a Poster Board that integrates at least five references and includes multiple details. The poster board should include visuals representations of data (tables, charts, etc.). Summarize health data using quantitative statistics. The presentation poster board is a representation of a synthesis of data and is presented in a visual format. Evaluate the effectiveness of quantitative statistics, providing detailed contextual information on the health issue. You should also include recommendations for future action based on your research. You will also properly cite all references.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Please refer to the resources below and the attachments for the poster board template and tips on how to create a poster board. Also attached is a sample of what the poster board should look like.
Scientific Poster PowerPoint Templates. Retrieved from https://www.makesigns.com/SciPosters_Templates.aspx