1. Should a firm attempt to have fewer or more suppliers? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach? Your initial post should be 200-250 words.
2. Read Problem 6 in Chapter 6 of your textbook. Calculate and answer parts a through d. Include all calculations and spreadsheets in your post. Explain why the moving average method was used instead of another forecasting method. What might be another forecasting method that could prove to be just as useful? Your initial post should be 200-250 words.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
The figures below indicate the number of mergers that took place in the savings and loan industry over a 12-year period.
- Calculate a 5-year moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012.
- Use the moving average technique to determine the forecast for 2005 to 2011. Calculate measurement error using MSE and MAD.
- Calculate a 5-year weighted moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012. Use weights of 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, and 0.30, with the most recent year weighted being the largest.
- Use regression analysis to forecast the number of mergers in 2012.
THESE ARE TWO QUESTIONS. Please be able to answer each. Take note that these are not papers and only have to be 200-250 words. I also will be submitting your answers to turn it in in order to see if you have plagiared. I will not pay if you have.