Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek,are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
· Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
· Describe the design of the study.
· Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
· Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
· Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
· Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
· What were the findings of the study?
· Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.
Please try and find the information regarding the state of California or any US State. Do not try and use in-text citations to fill the word count. Must follow APA format and in-text citation should have page numbers if applicable.