- Developmentally Appropriate Teaching Practices (3 Points): On one slide, describe in seven bullet points or less what developmentally appropriate teaching practices look like at this stage for each of the domains of development. In the slide notes, in three to four paragraphs and using at least one scholarly source for support, provide a detailed explanation of appropriate teaching practices for the following domains that are specific to the age and stage that you most desire to work with: Cognitive (e.g., talking to an infant while diapering), Affective (e.g., singing to and rocking an infant), and Physical (e.g., providing an infant with tummy-time).
- Learning Environment Considerations (3 Points): On one slide, in seven bullet points or less, describe the top five considerations that must be made while setting up the learning environment for this age group (e.g., posters at eye level etc.). In the slide notes, give a detailed explanation of your rationale in at least one paragraph, using at least one scholarly source for support.
- Classroom Set-Up Requirements (3 points): On one slide, in six bullet points, presents the hiring committee with a glimpse into the six areas of your future classroom listed below. In the slide notes, in one paragraph for each point, elaborate and provide support from at least one scholarly source.
- What larger furniture will you utilize in your classroom (e.g., desks, tables, etc.)?
- What teaching materials will you need?
- How will you set up the various areas or stations in your learning environment?
- How will you assess each child’s growth?
- How will you accommodate atypically developing children?
- How will you incorporate families into your learning environment (e.g., family meeting space, communication board, etc.)?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality