Answer the following questions concerning the role of assessment of public health:
- Define public/community health. How does this differ from personal health?
- What are the benefits of public health assessments? What are the disadvantages, if any? Give an example of a potential conflict within the community that could arise as a result of public health assessments. How can public health advocates and policy makers prevent and/or manage such a conflict?
- How can public health assessments be used to form public policy?
- Choose one health concern and cite legislation that has been passed to address this concern. Discuss how this legislation has affected or could affect your community.
You may choose one of the following or one of your own choosing:
- Smoking in public places
- Accessibility for physically handicapped populations
- Legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes
- Youth violence
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Elder abuse
Format your paper consistent with APA 6th guidelines. Be sure to list your sources of information at the end of your project. You should have at least 3 sources.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality