- Discuss the key elements of identifying white-collar crimes. Next, determine at least two (2) federal criminal statutes that government agencies commonly use to convict white-collar criminals, and specify the main reasons why government agencies commonly use the statutes in question. Justify your response.
- Define the key difference between the crime of bribery and the crime of extortion, based on the federal bribery and extortion statutes. Next, specify the necessity of defining the difference that you have defined. Justify your response.
- Describe at least four (4) factors that affect the decision-making process through collegial contact between judges. Provide a rationale for your response
- Describe the effects of the collegial process in forming a judge’s personal opinion on an issue. Suggest at least two (2) effects that power and prestige have on a judge when an outcome of a case is being determined. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Compare and contrast two (2) of the four (4) theories that influence acceptance of a case for appeal. Identify the theories that you believe are the most effective during the appeals process at increasing the likelihood that an appeal would be granted. Provide a rationale in your response.
- Imagine that you are a newly hired lawyer to a local law firm. An upset client has asked you to meet to discuss the fact that the court will not hear her case. Prepare a response for your client in which you illustrate the use of cue theory as an effective means of case handling. Provide a rationale in your response.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality