- From the e-Activity, determine the key elements of credit fraud identification. Next, discuss the fundamental ways in which to detect credit fraud, and analyze the main reasons why it is difficult to prove such a fraud. Justify your response.
Use the Internet to research articles on credit fraud, select one (1) credit fraud case which interests you the most. Be prepared to discuss.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Argue for or against this statement: Merchants and their employees should subtly screen their customers by asking for two (2) forms of identification in order to prevent identity theft. Next, suggest at least one (1) additional method that a business owner could take in order to curtail identity theft. Justify your response.
- From the e-Activity, describe at least three (3) influences on decision making by a judge. Indicate at least two (2) reasons why you believe these influences are the most influential to the process. Justify your response.
Review the article titled “Legal Doctrine on Collegial Courts“. Be prepared to discuss.
- Attorney Joe Smith has established regular interactions with many of the local judges in the town where his practice is located and has built professional relationships with them. Discuss at least two (2) advantages that Joe’s professional relationships would afford him if he wants to postpone a case until a more favorable judge is available. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Describe the key roles that you believe legal subculture plays in a courtroom setting. Examine the effect that each of these roles has on a judge’s decision- making process when he / she is hearing a case. Provide a rationale in your response.
- Identify at least two (2) of the relative strengths and weaknesses found in legal subcultures. Describe the primary reasons why you believe your chosen attributes aid in the decision-making process of court systems. Provide a rationale for your response.