Answer the following questions in detail.
- What did you learn about yourself with the values exercise and how do you think it applies to the career planning process? What major/occupation are you considering? How do you think your values match or don’t match this major/occupation?
- Go to http://www.beverlyryle.com/prioritizing-grid and complete the grid by following the instructions. You will input your 10 Always Valued values. Or you can go to page 9 in your course packet and complete the paper/pencil prioritization grid. Review your prioritized Always Valued values, discuss your top 4 and define in specific detail what they mean to you.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Print out your prioritized grid and include with your paper.
- If you do not do this then you will lose 5 points from your total
- List at least 3 occupations and/or majorswhich would support your top “Always Valued” values?
Why would they be a good fit with your values?
- List 5 things you love to do. Explain how and why they correlate to your “Always Valued” values.
Which of these areas might possibly be a potential major or career for you?
- In what way do you think that it is helpful to be clear about your work/career values with regard to your career decision making? How is this new knowledge about your values going to help you in making your career/major decision?
- Take a look at your Always Valued values. How might you “group” them into themes? What are those themes? i.e. working with people, working in a creative environment, working with numbers, working outdoors, etc. You should have between 3 – 4 groups. Describe in detail what you would like your work environment to look like in the future. This should include: describing people you might be working with, working inside or outside, type of industry, and maybe even a favorite company that you would like to work for.
Minimum of 1 Page
Required To Be Typed