https://homeworkassign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-transparent-300x60.png 0 0 davie https://homeworkassign.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/logo-transparent-300x60.png davie2021-01-22 10:26:022021-01-22 10:26:02USA PATRIOT Act 3 page paper needed ASAP (by 6pm EST)
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
USA PATRIOT Act 3 page paper needed ASAP (by 6pm EST)
USA PATRIOT Act
Read the following article titled: “Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process,” dated April 29, 2009, from the WRAL Website located at http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5049867/.
Write a three page paper in which you:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Explain why this situation is interpreted to be a USA PATRIOT Act case. Suggest whether you believe it should or should not be interpreted as a USA PATRIOT Act case.
- Describe how we can balance the protection of the population with traditional civil rights in a free and open society.
- Determine whether technology that shows a crime originated at a specific location is sufficient evidence to conduct a raid as represented in this case. Explain your determination.
- Suggest at least two (2) change you would make to the USA PATRIOT Act, if possible, to correct civil rights issues raised by cases such as this.
- Provide at least 2 reputable references (not wikipedia or similar)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.