Resource: Learning Team Debate Paper Outline
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Based on your Week Five collaborative learning team discussion:
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which the team creates a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provides an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following in the paper:
- Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate
- Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
- Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.
- Cite specific career competencies that are helpful or can be used in debate.
- Identify the team’s determination of the more persuasive argument.
- Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal the team’s consensus.
- Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
- Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
- Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite at least three sources.