- The room is in turmoil.
- The family is not at home.
- When the family is questioned, it is noted that nothing is missing.
- There is not any evidence of breaking and entering.
- The victim has a knife next to her hand. The knife holder is on the kitchen counter next to the victim.
- There was a gun in a drawer 10 feet from the victim. It was loaded with one bullet in the chamber.
- The victim is 5 foot 9 inches tall, weighs about 140 pounds, and has well-developed muscles.
- The coroner tells you that her fingernails were broken, and there were bruises on her upper arms.
What would you say happened to this victim? What are some options for this scenario? What evidence do you do look at as the investigator?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1100 to 1200 words
here is some pdf flies they he sent us to look at if you want to use then you can and he advised me that i need to complete a thought and not have different thoughts it throws the paper off please 13Marvell.pdf 13Brewer.pdf Holtzworth-Munroe & Meehan (2004) – Typologies of Men Who are Martially Violent.pdf Rosentfeld(2004)-Violence Risk Factors in Stalking and Obsessional Harassment.pdf
if you have any question email me