A 911 call came in at 3 a.m. from a local nightclub. It was reported that an individual was injured and unconscious. Upon EMS arrival, the victim was dead. You are called to the scene to investigate. This is your first death scene. You are having difficulty identifying the wounds on the body. Answer the following questions:
- Explain how you can differentiate between injuries created from blunt force trauma versus sharp force injuries.
- What injuries may exist in each case?
- If the injuries are from a sharp object, what type of wounds might you see?
- Consider whether the proposed explanation for blunt force trauma and sharp force is thorough and covers all possibilities.
- Are there other considerations that you would like your peer to address?
- Are there other factors that should be examined regarding the investigation?
4 parh 3 reference
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
due on friday night at 10.00pm