Research at least three quantitative data collection instruments and sampling methods available to researchers using the text and additional resources from the University Library.
Identify two articles in the University Library: one in which the business problem is researched using a descriptive statistical method and another using an inferential method.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Summarize each of the data collection instruments, sampling methods, and the statistical methods.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you compare and contrast each of the approaches:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach?
- What are the specific situations in which you would choose to use each of the instruments and designs?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each statistical approach?
- How can they be used most effectively in a combined approach?
- Which methods are more appropriate for research in your own business and functional area?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines with abstract, in body cites, conclusion paragraphs and scholarly references.