Please assist me with the following questions and I need them by Thursday September 5th (9/5/13).
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
“Strategic Entrepreneurship” Please respond to the following:
e-Activity: Use the Internet to research one company that you believe is not exceptionally innovative.
1. From the e-Activity, evaluate the lessons learned in this chapter to determine which single lesson would be most beneficial to the company you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
2. From the e-Activity, identify one firm that you think would make a good strategic partner for the company you researched. Provide specific examples of why you think this firm would be a good partner.
“Innovation Applied” Please respond to the following:
1. Analyze the different approaches to innovation discussed in this chapter to determine which approach you think would be the greatest value to the greatest number of organizations. Explain your rationale.
2. Create one innovative approach that is not discussed in the textbook for increasing the amount of innovation within a large company. Describe this approach in detail and explain how companies could benefit from it.
“Social Media” Please respond to the following:
e-Activity: Use the Internet to research e-Marketing strategies and their role in social media.
1. A presence in social media is now an essential ingredient to a successful e-Marketing strategy. Using your findings from the e-Activity, discuss how e-Marketing strategies have changed to accommodate social media. Next, discuss the most common methods that you found for integrating promotional messages into social media Websites such as Twitter and Facebook.
2. Predict the trends that will have an impact on the use of e-Marketing strategies in the realm of social media, using your findings from the e-Activity.
“Twitter” Please respond to the following:
1. e-Marketing encompasses more than just an email and online advertising. It is social and viral. Media has changed to include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Create a Twitter account if you do not already have one. Next, describe some of the challenges of trying to get your point across in 140 characters or less. Suggest how an e-Message would have to be altered to conform to the standards of this medium.
2. Determine the five most popular trends on Twitter this week. Decide what forces may be driving those trends. Describe how an individual involved in the e-Marketing process could utilize those trends to improve the effectiveness of his / her e-Marketing campaigns.
3. Describe how you would measure the success of an e-Marketing campaign conducted through a social Website.