Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Students will write their paper using the information from Stage 1 and Stage 2 to analyze a real-life situation experienced or observed in your workplace or some other organization. This is not a research paper on a gender issue but one that you have experienced or observed. Students cannot make up a scenario.
To complete this assignment, students are expected to explain the situation, provide examples to explain behaviors, and to use the course material and researched material to support your reasoning.
Required Elements to include in Stage 3:
· Describe the situation in detail;
· Analyze the differences in communication, problem-solving, and leadership between the men and the women in the situation;
· Did any stereotypical notions seem to influence the behaviors of the women and the men involved in the situation? If so, explain what were they? If not, indicate so.
· Identify challenges related to gender in the situation described.
· Identify best practices that address the challenges identified.
· Devise three to five action plans that could be implemented to strengthen the behaviors of men and women in the workplace. Action plans can be implements by HR, a management or manager, CEO, or employee. Make sure to provide ideas as to why the action plan is necessary or would be useful in the workplace.
· Do not offer opinion without providing support.
Required Formatting of Paper:
· This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and six to eight pages in length excluding the title page and reference page.
· Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name.
· Include an introductory paragraph, a summary paragraph and use headings;
· Write in the third person.
· Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary.
I will upload the description of the whole project and stage 1 and 2.