Focus of the Research Paper
One of the most challenging tasks of a leader is to transform an organization, to reengineer and restructure that organization to meet the evolving demands of both the customer and the marketplace. In your paper, choose a company that is not meeting the expectations of its stakeholders (which could include its investors, bondholders, employees, or customers).
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Provide a brief background of the company, along with 2-3 current problems/challenges.
- Propose a minimum of 3 organizational/structural changes that address these challenges.
- Select, define and expand upon a change model that would be utilized to implement these changes in the organization.
- Discuss the role of the leader in this change, including the specific style and skills that would best be needed in this instance.
- Discuss how barriers to success along with a plan to overcome these impediments.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least three professional resources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.