Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process. See Section 12.1 in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most at risk for each contract type.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects. See Section 22.214.171.124 in the PMBOK® Guide.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Due Sunday July 5th