Please assist with this paper in APA format
APA TEMPLATE.doc Week 7 Assignment 4 Submission
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Law Enforcement Challenges
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain in detail the greatest challenge facing law enforcement agencies in investigating exploitation, cyberstalking, and obscenity.
- Identify the specific challenges with overlapping of jurisdictions and propose solution(s) for overcoming these challenges.
- Discuss if states should have the ability to work with one another when a cyber-crime is carried out across state lines.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the different types of crimes on the World Wide Web involving victimization, sex crimes, and obscenity.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.