6–8 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and speaker notes of 200–250
words per slide
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to
- successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a
- model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group.
- Include responses to the following in your presentation:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into
the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions)
from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for
various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members
and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.