Paper Due July 20th
Assignment 1: Principles of Economics
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
Identify a relevant economic article from either the Strayer Library or a
newspaper. The article must deal with any course concepts covered in Weeks
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- In the first two (2) paragraphs, identify at least four (4) key points that
the article highlights.
- In the next three to five (3-5) paragraphs, apply two (2) of the following
economic concepts (supply and demand, market structures, elasticity, and costs
of production) to the key points that you highlighted in Question 2.
- In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the
author’s comments. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1)
being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Apply the underlying principles of economics and the economic way of
thinking to assess market issues and make business decisions.
- Analyze the dynamics of supply and demand to anticipate market
- Analyze the elasticity of demand and supply and its importance, and the
effect of taxes or other public policies
- Describe the impact of various forms of competition on business operations
with emphasis on perfect competition.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in principles of
- Write clearly and concisely about principles of economics using proper