Price: $60.00 Increase Time left: Overdue
Organizational Change Report
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Organizational Change Report Outline: DUE in “2 Days”
A one-page outline is to be submitted to the instructor outlining the topic you have chosen for your final paper and a minimum of three references that you have identified to begin your research on this topic.
Focus of the Organizational Change Report: DUE in “4 Days”
Submit an eight to ten page paper (excluding appendixes, cover page, abstract, and references). The report should focus on a topic or concept in the course that has proven to be especially interesting to you. An outline of the chosen topic will be presented to the instructor in Week Three for review and approval.
Writing the Organizational Change Report
The Organizational Change Report:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an abstract after the title page according to APA style in the approved style guide.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include citations to references that support the assertions made in the paper.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide