- Make sure your outgoing voice mail message (the one that callers hear when you don’t answer your phone) is professional on your home and mobile phones.
- Clean-up content on social networking sites that instructors, Career Services, or future employers might visit.
- Create a professional e-mail address. (If you already have a professional e-mail address, you don’t need to create a new one.)
- Gmail is one of the most commonly used free e-mail services. If you need to create a professional e-mail address, go to www.Gmail.com (Links to an external site.). Professionals suggest using your name for a professional e-mail address, for example:Jane.Smith@Gmail.com. When you set up your account it will inform you if the name combination you select is available. If your first choice is not available, try different combinations (J.Smith@, JSmith@, Jane.S@, etc.) Begin using your professional e-mail address from now on when communicating with the school, peers, Career Services, and with others professionally.
- Once you have completed steps 1 through 3, write a substantial paragraph or two detailing what action(s) you took for EACH of the three elements above (voicemail, social media, and e-mail address), and explain why you did so. If your social media, e-mail address, and outgoing voicemail messages are already professional, submit a paragraph explaining how you believe EACH is already professional to show that you reviewed and carefully considered the professionalism of each of these channels as part of this assignment.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality