150 word response for each discussion question please.
- How will the growth of racial and ethnic minority populations affect their place in American society? Will having a majority-minority society lessen discrimination? What will be the impact on the
criminal justice system?
- The struggle for equal rights for women has been similar in many ways to the struggle for equal rights for racial and ethnic minorities–but it gained traction about 50 years later. As you
imagine what life will be like 50 years from now, what additional gains in equal rights can you envision?
- Are traditional views of morality
an appropriate consideration for the courts? This is a question that drives
much of the law presented in the chapter. How has this played out in relation
to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) rights?
- Is it ethical for human service workers to assist immigrants who they know are in the country without proper authorization? Should they ask about immigration status? What is their legal responsibility if they know that an immigrant is here illegally? Is that the same, or different, from their ethical responsibility?
- How does the law treat searches of student property in school? Review the rationale behind allowing searches without a warrant, as well as the reasonableness requirement and how it has
been applied in specific circumstances. How does your state treat locker searches? Do you think this is a good policy? Why or why not?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality