MGM366-1402B-02: Legal Operations in International Business
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Key Assignment Outline
Draw up a key outline based on the information below and previous assignments
Reviewing the various issues surrounding the challenges and numerous situations that exist legally that differs from those of the United States. You have been placed in charge of the Business Development and Expansion committee for your company. You are charged with the task of researching and identifying a country to expand your company’s operations.
Your international business expansion plan should include the concepts and ideas that were covered over the past several weeks. You are to select a country that does not recognize all of the established legal guidelines reviewed previously, but the potential profit that could be realized warrants the risk. The following points need to be addressed in your international business expansion plan:
- The issue of common and civil law systems internationally
- Intellectual property, copyright infringements, and legal ramifications
- Violation of human rights of employees and child labor law violations
- Public perception of companies doing business with companies that engage in that kind of activity
- What has been the impact of the European Union of the business environment?
- Anything else that you deem important to support your international business expansion plan [ key assignment write 400-500 words]
Write the paper based on the outline made.
The deliverable length totals 2200 – 2500 words. Do not forget to include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources.
Your international business expansion plan should demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and ideas covered throughout the course.
Ensure that the assignment adheres to APA formatting and that it meets the required deliverable length. Do not forget to cite your resources.