Marketing Plan Part E Distribution Plan and Promotions Strategy ;MKT100_Marketing_Plan_Template ;Marketing Plan Part A Executive Summary ;Marketing Plan Part B Targeting Customers ;Marketing Plan Part C Unique Selling Proposition ;Marketing Plan Part D Pricing and Distribution Strategy ;
Transfer related information from Journal entries A through E to the Marketing Plan Template. In this assignment you must do the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- cover each section in the marketing plan in detail
- update your marketing plan to reflect recommendations made by me and/or newly researched information
- complete all of the sections in the marketing plan template
Complete the your marketing plan in the Marketing Plan Template and include the following:
- Provide a detailed description of your company in the form of an executive summary. The description should include, at a minimum, the product’s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
- Describe the company’s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
- Describe both the company’s Unique Selling Position (USP) and its marketing objectives.
- Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company’s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company’s products or services.
- Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
- Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) action steps that you could take in order to move your plan forward.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. ;The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the key concepts of marketing and its function in society.
- Explain the fundamentals of marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion in a global environment.
- Understand customer relationship management.
- Determine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy.
- Determine the elements of marketing research.
- Determine the factors affecting the behavior of consumers and commercial / organizational buyers.
- Understand the key elements of business marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion.
- Understand the major elements in product strategy for both goods and services, including the concept of the product life cycle, product mix, and the product development process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing using proper writing mechanics.