Write an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages) that addresses your personal best leadership experience. Personal best is a time when you believe you had performed at the peak as a leader. Be sure to incorporate elements from our reading in regards to your leadership approach, the type of leadership application; transactional, transformational, situational, etc. Some questions to address in the essay are:
- What characterized the situation? Who was involved? Where and when did it take place? Who initiated it?
- What approach did you apply to the situation?
- What type of leadership would you classify yourself as in this situation?
- What motivated you to engage in this project? How did you challenge yourself and others?
- What did you aspire to achieve? How did you build enthusiasm and excitement?
- How did you involve others? How did you foster collaboration? How did you build trust and respect? How did you build the capacity to excel?
- What values and principles guided you and others? How did you set the example? How did you progress from one milestone to another?
- How did you recognize individuals? How did you celebrate success?
- What lessons about leadership did you learn from the experience?
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
Student’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.