1. Submit an eight-to ten-page job analysis paper (excluding cover page and references).
2. Scenario: The Research paper is organized around the premise that you have recently been promoted from your current job to the next management level above that job. You must now find a replacement for yourself and then supervise that person in your old job. In order to do this you must engage in
A. A job analysis exercise and produce a job description.
B. Using the job description, you then develop a recruiting plan and selection strategy including testing and interviewing.
C. Once that person has been hired, his/her job performance must be evaluated. A performance evaluation philosophy and method must be developed. You must then decide how the position should be paid and why.
D. Finally, training and development issues must be addressed for professional growth. Use at least one theory from the organizational behavior literature to support your positions.
The Research paper asks you to apply the knowledge you have gained from the material presented in class in addition to your own experiences.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Writing the Research Project Paper
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Title, reference, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- – Title of paper
- – Student’s name
- – Course name and number
- – Instructor’s name
- – Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. – this thesis statement should simply state that what the paper is about and set up the reader for what they are about to read.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- If possible, provide a context of a first-person experience where you saw this academic concept in operation. Do not simulate third-party statements of experience.
- Readdress the concept and the experience with critical thought. That is, what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all eight or more sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide