- The U.S. has increased the number of laws that protect workers (e.g., Civil Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act). Does this legislation replace the need for labor unions? Why or why not?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Norris-LaGuardia Act of 1932
- Wagner Act of 1935 (also called The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA))
- Landrum-Griffin Act of 1959 (also called the Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act (LMRDA))
- Answer the following questions about the 3 labor laws that you selected:
- What was the purpose of the law; that is, why was it created? Describe the highlights of the law’s provisions.
- Did the law promote or suppress the union and how?
- How did this law protect consumers?
References using APA style and use in text citations.