This must be A+ Quality with a thesis statement and APA. All requirements must be met
You work for a HR consulting company and an organization (just like the one in which you currently work, have worked, or have access to) has hired your firm to conduct
an HRM analysis and make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1. Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices based upon textbook illustrations and figures. You will develop an 8-10 page research paper (not
including the title and reference pages) modeling one or more of the illustrations from the course text. Your paper should also:
- Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
- Provide job pricing and compensation package.
- Describe and analyze the current and targeted work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
- Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are preparing to address the changes.
- Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm, consisting of choices from the 19 dimension of an HRM system presented in Chapter 3 of the course text.
- Describe other HRM issues as applicable.
2. In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include a cover page that includes:– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least eight scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format