GE Citizenship Case Study
- Key elements to GE’s learning culture include active experimentation and action-based learning, as the talented people GE attracts and recruits apply themselves to unravel the most challenging problems of the future. GE leaders are evaluated on how well they guide the professional growth of their people, providing counsel and goal setting. Leaders are responsible for ensuring functional competence and overall business excellence of their teams, in an operating climate that emphasizes unyielding integrity.
- Use GE’s website write a 3-4 page (body of the paper should be 3-4 pages) paper discussing how training, development, and learning programs have contributed to GE’s success Review the following information about GE’s Training and Development to help get you started:
Leadership and Learning Programs – to go to the website click on the links below
- Entry-level Leadership Programs: GE’s Corporate Entry-level Leadership Programs offer recent college graduates prized development opportunities that combine real-world experience with formal classroom study. Through a series of rotating assignments — typically over a period of two years — young professionals receive accelerated professional development, world-class mentors, and global networking that cuts across GE’s businesses.
- Experienced Leadership Programs: Experienced professionals who wish to accelerate their careers find fitting opportunity in our Experienced Leadership Programs. The programs position high-potential talent in collaboration with some of the top innovators in their fields, offering intensive on-the-job development in the areas of Corporate Audit, Human Resources and Sales and Marketing.
- John F. Welch Leadership Development Center: At GE, learning is a cultural force and Crotonville is its epicenter. For more than 50 years, the legendary John F. Welch Leadership Center has been at the forefront of real-world application for cutting-edge thinking in organizational development, leadership, innovation and change. Established in 1956, the 53-acre corporate learning campus was the first of its kind in the world. The Crotonville campus attracts the world’s brightest and most influential minds in academia and business. Every year, for thousands of our people from entry-level employees to our highest-performing executives, a journey to Crotonville is something of a pilgrimage — a transformative learning experience that, for many, becomes a defining career event.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality