Focus of Final Paper
Applying the knowledge gained in this course, you are to develop an 8 page final paper. You will be expected to choose a concept, theory, or topic discussed/explained in the text. You are then expected to present a scholarly discussion of the chosen topic and adhere to the format and style required by the approved APA style guide.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Focus of the Final Paper Students may choose a final paper topic of their choice, or one from any one of the topics/questions listed below:
- Discuss how employee training needs to evolve due to immigration and related cultural changes.
- In what ways has technology impacted the way(s) we train employees?
- How might employee training differ from one country to another on a global basis?
- How can managers assist employees with their career development?
- Discuss the future issues that will impact employee training both negatively and positively.
Students may make a recommendation for a topic not listed subject to the approval of the instructor.
Each paper will contain the following elements:
- A discussion of the issue(s) at hand.
- An explanation of specific rules and regulations relating to the concept (i.e. laws and/or policies).
- Provide an analysis of the situation (the analysis can include historical information leading to the current situation as the student sees it). What is your response to the content, either positive or negative? Defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Draft a conclusion (give your thoughts and opinions about what changes may/should occur on the basis of current conditions and the research you have found).
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight double-spaced pages (not including title and reference pages) in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must utilize a minimum of four academic references.