Acting as the executive team for a small company, your team will apply
the principles of capital budgeting to invest in growth and cash flow
improvement opportunities in three phases over 10 simulated years. Each
opportunity has a unique financial profile and you must analyze the
effects on working capital. Examples of opportunities include taking on
new customers, capitalizing on supplier discounts, and reducing
The team must understand how the income statement, balance sheet, and
statement of cash flows are interconnected and be able to analyze
forecasted financial information to consider possible effects of each
opportunity on the firm’s financial position. The company operates on
thin margins with a constrained cash position and limited available
credit. You must optimize use of internal and external credit as you
balance the desire for growth with the need for maintaining liquidity.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Create a 1,050-word analysis of the team members’
decisions during each phase (1-3) and how they influenced each member’s
- Analyze the influence of member’s decisions on sales outcomes or metrics of SNC.
- Analyze the influence of member’s decisions on EBIT outcomes or metrics of SNC.
- Assess the influence of member’s decisions on Net Income outcomes or metrics of SNC.
- Analyze the influence of member’s decisions on Free Cash Flow outcomes or metrics of SNC.
- Assess the influence of member’s decisions on Total Firm Value outcomes or metrics of SNC.
Cite a minimum of two scholarly references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
The post FIN 571 Week 5 Team Assignment Capital Budgeting Assignment, Part 1 (New Heritage Doll) appeared first on Affordable Assignment Help.