Steps to complete the assignment:
- Read and Review the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Roadmap for Implementing Value Driven Healthcare in the Traditional Medicare Fee-for-Service Program With this national program outlined, you will:
- Investigate the role of the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) Health Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS).
- Pick one of the current HEDIS measures (for example, blood lead level in children, falls in older adults, patient satisfaction with providers).
- Conduct research using the Capella library and the NCQA’s State of Healthcare Quality report.
- Identify key indicators of quality related to the HEDIS measure you chose.
Write a 2–3-page paper answering the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- How does the Roadmap for Success help define the need for the NCQA?
- Describe your HEDIS measure.
- What are the current trends for that measure?
- Why is it important to measure this area?
- Evaluate the role of quality assurance in the improvement of patient outcomes.
- Provide conclusions and recommendations.