Organizations are like organisms in that they are constantly growing, changing, merging with other organizations, or separating from other organizations. This results in information systems existing in a changing environment relative to other tangent information systems. The reality of this phenomenon is one in which Information Systems hybridization exists. Information Systems managers must therefore understand and be prepared to deal with Information Systems hybridization.
- Summarize the history of hybridization within information systems.
- What is the role of hybridization within information systems?
- What do you think are the implications of information systems hybridization?
- How does this hybridization affect the profiles of IT professionals?
- What is your opinion regarding the future of hybridization?
- In what ways can you improve your hybridization profile? Explain.
Support your answers with appropriate reasoning. ;
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality