ANY TWO QUESTIONS ARE DUE TOMORROW (FRIDAY 11/8) !!!! THE REST BY SAT 11/ 9
1. What is a “security” and how is membership in the program a security? (Refer to Assignment #2)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
2. Crimes require two proofs (usually) for conviction: that the defendant committed an act (actus reus), and the defendant possessed the required mental state (mens rea) or intent. Almost every crime has elements that set forth these two standards. Here, you did not intend to shoot Dave, so how could you be guilty of a crime? (Refer to Assignment #1)
3. Is it still fraud if Mike needed the money after his child was hit by an uninsured motorist and had extensive medical bills? Why or why not? (Refer to Assignment #2)
4. Assuming the gym had no knowledge of the lift-a-pound program, what legal argument would the members use to get the gym to refund them their $100? What about members who actually made some money back? (Refer to Assignment #2)
5. Is firing a gun in the city limits a strict liability crime? (Refer to Assignment #1)
6. Did the gym benefit from Mike’s actions? Does that even matter? (Refer to Assignment #2)
7. How is a Ponzi scheme different from civil fraud or criminal fraud?
8. Is there an unintentional crime? (Refer to Assignment #1)