Provide methods for identifying and categorizing them. Based on the material covered in Martin’s textbook and the articles available in the Supplementary Reading Packets:
- Select three of the types of terrorism discussed: state, dissident, religious, left-wing v. right-wing, or international.
- Describe each type you have selected in your own words and provide at least two specific groups who serve as examples of each type of terrorism.
- Compare and contrast all three types you have chosen.
- Your paper should include a title page, an abstract, no less than 5 pages of written text (1-inch margins, 12-point font, double-spaced), and a bibliography.
- The body of your text will include an introduction stating the purpose of your paper, several well-formulated paragraphs of no less than five sentences with appropriate transition sentences between them, and a conclusion bringing your paper to an orderly close.
- You must use your textbook and at least three articles from the Supplementary Reading Materials as primary sources for your paper.
- Your entire paper – from the layout to the citations – must conform to APA format to include abstract page and also a closing/summery paragraph.
Textbook: Martin, G. (2012). Understanding terrorism: Challenges, perspectives, and issues (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. ISBN: 9781452205823
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality