Read Case 1-3 and case 6-6, focusing on the Coca-Cola company. Assume the role of a management consultant reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors at Coca-Cola. In your report, address the following points:
- Define the marketing problems and opportunities.
- Analyze Coca-Cola’s marketing and innovation strategy transformation designed to position the company on the cutting edge of consumer trends.
- Evaluate Coca-Cola’s product strategy of developing healthy beverages.
- Explain the underlying logic of Mary Minnick’s emphasis on understanding why people consume beverages.
- Discuss the underlying logic of the non-carb drinks strategy.
- Compare and contrast the performance of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
- Provide recommendations to management.Pepsi.
Please use the Ashford University Library’s Mergent database in your research. Mergent offers detailed company reports and other company information that will be useful in writing your Final Paper.
Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.