Business Terms and concepts
In the following examples, determine whether the term independent variable or dependent variable is appropriate.
· Michael is interested in learning the effects of using celebrity endorsement on sales. What type of variable is a celebrity endorsement?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
· In an experiment, this variable is expected to be affected by the manipulation.
· Criterion variable is synonymous with this term.
· Several of these variables are somewhat correlated and are therefore are not independent among themselves.
· A predictor variable is synonymous with this term.
Fill in the blanks with the term independent variable, dependent variable, or moderating variable.
· Incentives ___ are expected to increase productivity ___ especially among newer employees ___.
· The ___ should not precede the ___ in a research study.
· In an experiment, participants experience a manipulation of the ___, called the experimental treatment.