No need for cover sheet. Just around 300 words. APA format standards
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
When the results of a survey or poll are published, the sample size and the margin of error are both given. For example: 1000 voters were surveyed and 39±2% of the voters agree with the president. In this example N=1000 and the margin of error (MoE) is 2%.
This website lists several public opinion polls. Search the site and find a poll where the sample size and margin of error are given. Try to find a poll dealing with a topic in your profession or one in which you are really interested.
Determine the following information for the selected poll results and include in your initial post:
- URL for the website
- Using your own words, state the topic of the poll in a full sentence.
- State the sample size and margin of error.
- Interpret the results of your poll using your own words and full sentences. Note: Depending on the question asked, your poll may have more than one poll result – you only need to discuss one result.
- Looking at the results with respect to the margin of error, do you think there is a significant difference in the responses to the different questions being asked?
- What role could sampling have played in determining these results?