- Resolving Ethical Business Challenges: Karl
Read “Resolving Ethical Business Challenges” in Chapter 2 of your text, and then address the following points. Support your response with evidence from the text.
- What are the ethical and legal issues at stake in the scenario?
- What are Karl’s options?
- Discuss the acceptability and commercial use of sex, violence, and gambling in the United States.
- Is marketing sex, violence, and gambling acceptable in other countries if these things do not conflict with local cultures?
Guided Response: Review several of your classmates’ postings. Reply to at least two classmates by adding further information on the issues raised in the questions. Provide at least one article from the Ashford Library or one case study from a scholarly source that further supports what you have shared.
- Business Ethics and Personal Ethics
In Discussion One you read “Resolving Ethical Business Challenges” in Chapter 2 of your text and examined Karl’s scenario. Referencing that scenario as an example, analyze the relationship between business ethics and personal ethics.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
In your response, share an example either from your own professional experience or from a scholarly source that highlights the relationship between personal ethics and business ethics and application to business decision-making.
Review several of your classmates’ postings. Reply to at least two of your classmates by commenting on how their perception of the relationship between business ethics and personal ethics compares to your own.
To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation.
The Evolution of Business Ethics
In a three to five page paper excluding title page and reference page(s) complete the following:
- Summarize the development of business ethics over the past several decades, including the rise of social issues in business.
- Describe the major changes and events that gave rise to the present focus on business ethics.
- Illustrate how these changes impact current business philosophies and reporting practices.
- Compare how your own values and principles emerged and evolved over time in comparison to the evolution of business ethics.
Your paper should be formatted in accordance with APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to include two or more scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.