Read Resolving Ethical Business Challenges found in the textbook on pages 235-236 and write an analysis that addresses each of the following:
- List the major ethical issue(s) that need to be addressed and the underlying fundamental moral issue(s) associated with those ethical issues? = 3 points
- What are the facts of the situation that are relevant to the ethical dilemma which should be taken into account by Jim? This is not a summary of the case but rather those facts that directly relate to the fundamental moral issue(s) of the case. = 3 points
- What are all of Jim’s alternatives for addressing the major ethical issue(s)? = 3 points
- What would Jim do in this situation if he were to espouse a moral philosophy of Utilitarianism? In answering this question, present a basic three-step argument similar to the one provided in the lecture titled What is morality? = 3 points
- Now assume Jim approaches this dilemma from a Christian Worldview. What are some Biblical scriptures/principles that may be used to guide one’s response to the major issue(s). Be sure to explain your answer. = 3 points
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality