Imagine your small business produces very small remote control aircraft capable of long sustained flights. You are ready to expand your business by competing for Department of Defense (DoD) contracts. You wish to bid on a contract that will be worth over $600,000 to your expanding company.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Select the simplified acquisition method that fits your company the most, and then provide a rationale for your selection. Note: Remember you are a small business that will have a massive expansion if you win this contract.
- Analyze all parts and sections of the uniform contract format that could present a problem in this scenario. Suggest how you will adjust your approach to turn the problems you have identified into strengths for your small company.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the simplified acquisition methods.
- Differentiate between the parts and sections of the Uniform Contract Format.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contract administration and management.
- Write clearly and concisely about contract administration and management using proper writing mechanics.