- Create a correlation table for the variables in our ;Employee Slary Data. ;(Use analysis ToolPak ;or the StatPlus:mac LE software function Correlation.)
- Interpret the results. What variables seem to be important in seeing if we pay males and females equally for equal work?
- Below is a regression analysis for salary being predicted/explained by the other variables in our sample ; (Mid, age, ees, sr, raise, and deg variables.) ;
Note: since salary and compa are different ways of expressing an employee’s salary, we do not want to have both used in the same regression.
- Perform a regression analysis using compa as the dependent variable and the same independent variables as used in question 2. ; Show the result, and interpret your findings by answering the same questions.
Note: be sure to include the appropriate hypothesis statements.
- Based on all of your results to date, is gender a factor in the pay practices of this company? ; Why or why not? Which is the best variable to use in analyzing pay practices – salary or compa? Why?
- Why did the single factor tests and analysis (such as t and single factor ANOVA tests on salary equality) not provide a complete answer to our salary equality question? What outcomes in your life or work might benefit from a multiple regression examination rather than a simpler one variable test?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality