Assignment 3: PowerPoint Presentation
Use the information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation of your job analysis.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Create a twelve (12) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2. Create two (2) slides per criterion (for criterion 1-5), for a total of ten (10) slides.
- Provide a summary slide that reviews key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience. ****** If you are unable to secure a microphone, type the narration in the notes section of each slide.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
- Explain effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations, including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline, labor relations, and dismissals.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Sample Outline for Slide Arrangement
The assignment calls for twelve slides. This sample outline actually has 15 slides and covers each topic. However, you can condense it into twelve slides as you see fit or expand it into more slides as I have below.
Slide One – Title Page
Slide Two – Job Description
Slide Three – Job Specifications
Slide Four – Compensation
Slide Five – Benefits Package
Slide Six – Traditional Career Stages
Slide Six A, B, C and D (one slide for each stage)
Slide Seven – Plan to Avoid Declining Employee Performance
Slide Seven A – Predict 2 Reasons Employees Stage and Disengage
Slide Seven B – Suggest Key Strategies to Avoid Stagnation and Disengagement
Slide Eight – Conclusion
Slide Nine – References
The slides are just titles. Don’t forget to add in your research and supporting examples and evidence (example: benefits package) when creating and narrating your slides.