Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO
and Organizational Culture Profile
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Choose one (1) of the following organizations to research: Google, Zappos,
Southwest, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble.
Use a variety of resources (company Website, newspaper, company blogs, etc.) to
research the culture of the selected organization. Note: Use Question 6 as your
conclusion. An abstract is not necessary for this assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you
chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs
of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization.
Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or services
supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the change in culture
would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.