*******For this assignment you will create a power point based off of the paper you completed for assignment 2******
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Assignment 3: Presentation of Assignment 2
Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
In this assignment, you will condense information from your Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation. Faculty Note: If there is a hardship for any student in being able to secure a microphone to complete this assignment, allow the student to use the notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what he or she would say if actually presenting.
Write a nine (9) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 – one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of six (6) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business and corporate-level strategies.
- Assess how various leadership styles fit cultural differences and effectively operate in global markets.
- Analyze the importance of ethical behavior to an organization’s culture and the new ethical dilemmas created by globalization.
- Describe actions to improve communications, manage conflict, develop strong organizational culture, and improve the ethical behavior in organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics