True or False
- True or false. When simple interest is used, the accumulated amount is a linear function of time.
- True or false. Compound interest that is converted once a year is the same as simple interest.
- True or false. If interest is compounded annually, then the effective rate of interest is the same as the nominal rate of interest.
- True or false. The present value is always smaller than the future value.
- True or false. The future value of an annuity can be found by adding together all the payments that are paid into an account.
- True or false. The periodic payment R where and P is the loan amount and i is the interest per period that will amortize the loan at the end of the term comprising n periods.
- True or false. A sinking fund is the accumulated amount to be realized at some future date (the end of the term) when a fixed number of periodic payments are paid into an account earning interest at the rate of i per period.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality