Marketing Plan on the International Market.
Please help me with this Marketing Plan. Here is some starter information and below are the assigment requirements. Please pay attention to detail and to each of the section requirements. I will send you a message separately with the Topic.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page and an abstract. The cover page, abstract and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Write a twelve (12) page paper in which you:
1. Describe your company and its product in terms of its marketability.
2. Determine the key strengths and weaknesses of your company, as well as the opportunities and threats it faces within its industry.
3. Explain the marketing objectives of your company that are based on the findings of your secondary market research. Your marketing objectives should, at a minimum, address potential customer profile and market segmentation. Explain the manner in which you conducted your secondary market research.
4. Outline the marketing goals in terms of the target market you selected, and describe the manner in which you would use marketing mix to reach that target market.
5. Describe the key method(s) that the company will use to implement the marketing mix that you ;have developed. The methodology should, at a minimum, focus on the details of the different elements of the market mix and how your company will focus them on the target market.
6. Provide a detailed description of your company. The description should include, at a minimum, the product’s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
7. Describe the company’s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
8. Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company’s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company’s goods or services.
9. Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
10. Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. ;